ICT strategy, procurement and infrastructure review
Education London has established a reputation for working with schools and academies to raise standards through an emphasis on the core curriculum. We have provided support for secondary ICT departments, students studying a variety of ICT courses and primary schools needing support with ICT developments.
Typically this includes:
- Subject leader support and coaching in ICT
- In-class teaching and learning coaching
- Intensive support for groups of students with GCSE coursework, BTEC courses etc
- ICT across the curriculum
- Integrating ICT into the primary curriculum
Our other highly valued ICT services complement this approach and ensure that the development of ICT is firmly focused on each school's current and future priorities.
Our menu of ICT services
- Network health check (with our infrastructure and systems partners JOSKOS Ltd)
A detailed assessment of your ICT network configuration, cabling, software deployment, network management and e-safety etc and a full report making recommendations so that your ICT system is fit for both management and curriculum purposes.
- ICT development and action planning
Linked to your SEF and based on the Self Review Framework. This includes advice and guidance about attaining the ICT Mark if required.
- MLE/VLE implementation
Personalisation of the curriculum; anywhere anytime access to learning; supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- E-safety and security
A sensible approach to sensitive issues ensuring statutory requirements are met without a ‘lockdown’ culture
- Effective use of MIS data for teaching and learning, and leadership and management
How to get the information you need to the people who need it from the data that you collect and store
- Purchasing hardware and software
Independent advice and /or support on buying fit for purpose equipment
- CPD audit and needs analysis
A straightforward online questionnaire reflecting your priorities, building up a profile of your staff competencies leading to in-house collaborative support and external training plans
- Longer term planning including sustainability - Total Cost of Ownership and financial planning, governor involvement
- Provision of a full or partial managed service
A cost effective service tailored to meet all your ICT needs from laying cables through to full network management with educational adviser
Free Schools and Academies
We provide a range of other services to schools and academies including:
© Education London 2010-2017 All rights reserved